Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Getting to know me...

Where to find stuff

Dogs (1) Jesus (3) Reflections (2) The Word (1) Worship (2)

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Blessings from the Lord

Isaiah 26:3 You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, 24 knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ.

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.

Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus

Matthew 11:28-29 28"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

Hebrews 3:7-8 Today, if you hear his voice, 8do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion,
   on the day of testing in the wilderness

Jeremiah 17
5 This is what the LORD says:
       "Cursed is the one who trusts in man,
       who depends on flesh for his strength
       and whose heart turns away from the LORD.
 6 He will be like a bush in the wastelands;
       he will not see prosperity when it comes.
       He will dwell in the parched places of the desert,
       in a salt land where no one lives.
 7 "But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD,
       whose confidence is in him.
 8 He will be like a tree planted by the water
       that sends out its roots by the stream.
       It does not fear when heat comes;
       its leaves are always green.
       It has no worries in a year of drought
       and never fails to bear fruit."

Psalm 16:8-11 (NAS)

    8I have set the LORD continually before me;
         Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
    9Therefore my heart is glad and my glory rejoices;
         My flesh also will dwell securely.
    10For You will not abandon my soul to Sheol;
         Nor will You allow Your Holy One to undergo decay.
    11You will make known to me the path of life;
         In Your presence is fullness of joy;
         In Your right hand there are pleasures forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment